New Member Coordinator
As part of our Trading Team, the New Member Coordinator is responsible for vetting potential investors who wish to purchase assets offered for sale on our proprietary online trading platform and managing Trading-related projects.
- Conduct telephone interviews with potential investors; follow up with investors who have not completed the registration process
- Check business references
- Assist investors with technical problems
- Confirm investors meet all sub-market requirements before granting access
- Provide tutorials for new investors on how to use the website
- Assist Trading Department as needed on government sales
- Ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems
- Provide technical support for clients requesting Product Support help (both via phone and email)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors’ degree
- Familiarity with commercial real estate loan underwriting and documentation is a plus
- 1+ years of financial industry experience, preferably in a client support role
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills with excellent attention to detail and follow up
- Provide exemplary client support, addressing any issues investors encounter and taking action to resolve any issues that occur
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with SalesForce is a plus
Local candidates only, please.
The Debt Exchange, Inc. (“DebtX”) serves commercial banks, government agencies and other financial institutions, providing products and services to participants in some of the most dynamic global credit markets.
DebtX provides a competitive salary and generous benefit package, which includes medical, vision & dental, life insurance, long & short-term disability, long-term health care insurance, paid vacation, sick time and holidays, and a 401K retirement plan with a company match.
It is the policy of The Debt Exchange, Inc. to afford equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, age, military status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, disability status, gender, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law.
As an equal opportunity employer, The Debt Exchange, Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by calling 617-531-3434 or emailing CandidateAccomodation@debtx.com.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. For more information on each of the policies, click the corresponding image below.
If you’re interested in pursuing a career with DebtX, send your resume along with a cover letter to careers@DebtX.com or fax to 617-531-3499.
DebtX. Meeting institutions’ portfolio management and liquidity needs since 2000.