The ideal candidate will work closely with senior management to turn data into actionable information and insights to drive our business forward. This work encompasses several duties and responsibilities, including:
- Collecting and interpreting data
- Use graphs, infographics and other methods to visualize data
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes
- Collaborate with business leaders to identify business needs and opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with team members to collect and analyze data
- Establish KPIs to measure the effectiveness of business decisions
- Create presentations and reports based on recommendations and findings
Skills and Qualifications
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of data gathering, cleaning and transforming techniques
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other MS Tools
- Reporting and data visualization skills using Tableau
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Coding skills in languages such as SQL a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to set and meet deadlines
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to QA and troubleshoot data
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, economics, finance or computer science.
- 1-4 years relevant work experience. Experience in sales or finance businesses a plus.
How to Apply
The Debt Exchange, Inc. (“DebtX”) serves commercial banks, government agencies and other financial institutions, providing products and services to participants in some of the most dynamic global credit markets.
DebtX provides a competitive salary and generous benefit package, which includes medical, vision & dental, life insurance, long & short-term disability, long-term health care insurance, paid vacation, sick time and holidays, and a 401K retirement plan with a company match.
It is the policy of The Debt Exchange, Inc. to afford equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, age, military status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, disability status, gender, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law.
As an equal opportunity employer, The Debt Exchange, Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by calling 617-531-3434 or emailing CandidateAccomodation@debtx.com.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. For more information on each of the policies, click the corresponding image below.
If you’re interested in pursuing a career with DebtX, send your resume along with a cover letter to careers@DebtX.com or fax to 617-531-3499.
DebtX. Meeting institutions’ portfolio management and liquidity needs since 2000.