DXOpen is very serious about web site security. We use the latest technology and techniques to ensure that unauthorized users are restricted from acessing secure site pages and cannot access proprietary or personal data. These technologies and techniques include:
- SSL 128-bit encryption
- Password protection
- Strong passwords
- Password aging
- Repeated failure lockout
- Secured firewalls
- Intrusion Detection Systems
- Automatic session timeout
To ensure secure, encrypted access to the website, we require our cutomers to utilize the newer generation of web browsers. You must use one of the following web browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9+
- Mozilla Firefox 15+
- Google Chrome 22+
- Apple Safari 6+
PasswordsYour password is your private, secure "key" to enter DX-Open.com. Never share your password with anyone and be sure to change it periodically. You can change your password at any time via the Personal Information page. The password rules for the DX-Open.com web site are as follows:
- Must be at least eight (8) characters long.
- Must contain at least one upper-case letter, one lower-case letter and one non-letter.
- All DX-Open.com passwords expire after 60 days. When your password expires, you will be prompted to provide a new password.
- Previous ten (10) passwords cannot be reused for a period of 450 days after they are initially specified.
- User accounts are locked after three (3) consecutive failed log on attempts.
Logging OutAfter you have finished using DX-Open.com, please be sure to manually log out. This will prevent someone else from accessing your account if you leave your computer and your session has not timed-out.
EncryptionAfter user log on, all network traffic is encrypted via 128-bit SSL. You can verify if the browser is working in secure, encrypted mode:
- Firefox - the background color of the address bar changes to yellow (when using default skin).
- Internet Explorer - locked padlock icon appears in the bottom left corner of your browser window.
- Safari - locked padlock icon on upper right of window.
- Chrome - locked padlock icon in address bar.